I was in a mood to draw a whole bunch of my characters, most of them are older, and I never get to use them in role plays or other situations any more. I still adore them of course, and am looking for ways to show them off more. Most are so specific to the world they were made for that it is hard to come up with ideas now for them.
1. Set'th with rosa(credit to
) Although set'th usually shuns her when he is around her, he actually might care for her, in his own way if he thought she needed it.
2. Miki the fay-mouse, with her wings out.
3. A newer character named Malik, here he is being possessed by something.
4. Sem eating something normal for once.
5. Splattered-flame, a semi spiritual being based of a cat who's job is to guide souls to the afterlife and Kinza, a spirit fox, who never was alive. She is holding a mask which Splattered-flame needs to wear to look normal, and interact with the living.
6. Human style brush, looking at a random dragon who may or may not be related to her. Black with glowing colors is a really common design, but it looks too cool.
7. Akiko, and her mentor kiba, It does not look it much, but Akiko trained too hard and now is stuck unable to use any of her skills for a while.
8. sem in his animal form using his portal creation ability to move from space to space.
9. Salia and the head of her enemy Soyakata(credit to
) Salia hates Soya more than anyone else at the moment.
10. 'Centaur' form of Tsuki, a half fox who does illusions, putting on a show for the cyborg bat 907, a small nature dragon named finehel, and two fey-mice who I designed but never gave names.
11. my two headed snake character named Aihagwe
12. an older version of Sem, with Kohaku draped around him, since outside of their worlds the two of them seem related. of course, the only way sem could 'grow up' would be for his personality to become more mature, and for him to learn self control. If he relapsed, he would become like a kid again.
13. Shin, my equine character who is based of the stories of lights that make travelers lost in the woods. His kind of creatures are meant to prey on humans, but he does not so He has to make due with what he can find, like this rotten apple hanging on a dead tree.
14. Kohaku and sem again, this time both in human forms. when they are they really do look like they could be blood related. Kohaku acts as a disciplinary figure in Sem's life, and usually stops him from getting into the worst possible trouble.